Re: A different approach to remote meetings / Mesh videos

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Sun, 13 October 2019 21:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cGo8bkZtSw4d6A+9ti2rZbQy1Xh7/OKjqDwz7kbRXpw=; b=lYxEAUKzgBuDfi0DpLtShJXoA2qBQpZyhORiJBrc4dZQw5VlfPietrsr4VyD0aNEGo Ryq7SRRrJV7HvcZOqG8avU8/00037G7TnBL/wNdpdBgxv5lpRaLS8ihuYYEB1fCshiQu Sm1UCvSuYbewZ1qqm3Kj8bwbhlE9jcJlOEl8YDNdz8/8uuWTP55/m8KjHtKybe2ReBIK bKVwkwETtGYDafUc+pMnlTz3xWIx350j7PHrd1iPFMzGP3GuSqVA9GbU8YK+/gPKN9wW PiXh6bqu7fklE6cIzCosPel113n4btFwjTYCg2JrKiOrjuH1iFW+y3yVAwAAFVYeXt5i Ke9w==