RE: Nomcom feedback to appointees not up for renewal

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Thu, 26 March 2015 14:28 UTC

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 10:28:05 -0400
To: adrian@olddog.co.uk, dcrocker@bbiw.net, 'IETF Discussion' <ietf@ietf.org>
From: Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Nomcom feedback to appointees not up for renewal
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1427380090; bh=E/g+2QNQv3vrZQvdCWhYWjZHgmvTYCpAUkWUXKo9yKk=; h=Received:Received:Date:To:From:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=OIzIspThQ54dxOKF5O8vhud2e+t/QlqNh5rb0Xtnnr18oODlMYu5eLjkEip7hJBg9 h6P1lcz9wdN/3shimDJAZ0JCYxGGtmzChWkbvK7I/xr/IvvsQIc/JDLywopzhnWCDQ uzqkZhPB3Y9LCkDJOGuxhS4AM0noXWtat4jO5Ka9kuzD7qUIFA8IW/ZO2bj94adLdG JPBhKALXnvrlHYEbuVRfpYqcb+eikvFfAVwi+DLwj+wInjFONbYmRfoYpRxELRPDpN IMaTXmNVyEIdkKNBTEnzl07cMIDqcYb8KiO+Ahe/3UP2ivkHGd1WLxzxlkUOqgXb41 Svd2RZZW23mNQ==