Re: Last Call: RFC 6346 successful: moving to Proposed Standard

Christian de Larrinaga <cdel@firsthand.net> Wed, 03 December 2014 17:39 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=firsthand.net; b=EW6g2Uf/WUJcgijIMOW0f0fdHDx07qtn9avl6mE2TBR+nJihEDoJ6LZV9h0eAzbp4lolIWqatnO0hkgBSLpcPRPYQuYhdcSUSn3dVK99vb17SucuYQ2jSQejnal56ObP; h=X-No-Relay:X-No-Relay:X-No-Relay:X-No-Relay:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:X-Enigmail-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;