Re: Badges and blue sheets

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 12 November 2010 01:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1289525703; x=1290130503; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID: Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=fax9VZKk7HRfaVVllj/Tc4Jr2 oEHEBgND9Hje+kcRYU=; b=LUtUtXu4hSzCDHdMDLT/bgjCE7gXApZ6EetcWsbKP dd8zKgIQJial2I/lmOI6I4Z/Uik54x61EFz6Ng13MIvvCc6ctFJ88mjg1Vjee0x/ RsnLjZunC+RZTktgAonvCRjU5o0Qui4tCFtmS/N6CPvIWCmqSDa+Y27H/x2dngAZ xY=