Re: Changes needed to Last Call boilerplate

Michael Dillon <wavetossed@googlemail.com> Fri, 13 February 2009 10:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=aYC3xT5Jbj2LCs4819oyfCPRq3qxvNqNESaFR+Bjx9E=; b=FdPfdotUcOfILp3xNxwnYQEqp8//vqW9s1yXKAMnIIzl+x0hKeHUKbfjmlIbCJdMQj 57RwVYahVzMC1nOsv3kEt7Y0dX5Zs9r7uvcO7GIGuOWTVp7N5nax/UtDMZhfa69bhagt zyhqv64x8oRGgHsq++bd6HGCxBSGSVoEjPnsw=