RE: WCIT outcome?

"Tony Hain" <alh-ietf@tndh.net> Fri, 04 January 2013 00:59 UTC

From: Tony Hain <alh-ietf@tndh.net>
To: ietf@ietf.org
References: <CAMm+Lwh2cHRY+Dk2_SDtZZmUbPcgRpP89u3DHUcniJDrKrX_pw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMzo+1a0-90dnjnvs48a9DcNN9DY_edF5hH0__4XRuCaLHtL6Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAMm+LwjzjLc2-=4EdxwHOi21B3dOBUohYc5hhXZHL_Pk+iBBmQ@mail.gmail.com> <6.2.5.6.2.20121229192941.0aae33e8@resistor.net> <CAMm+LwiC0xtJU4vnGFPvAG4VKZdj7Tf3LfW0+pzwxKWTegRREw@mail.gmail.com> <a06240800cd074efd45b8@10.0.1.3> <CAMm+Lwiq+DCzXw572wKs78DG+XzYsJtwCVSPvNuVHSrT=Cr2nA@mail.gmail.com> <a06240809cd0799fee029@[10.0.1.3]> <50E29EE0.1080107@gmail.com> <50E32CAA.4040507@tana.it> <8C48B86A895913448548E6D15DA7553B72A8D6@xmb-rcd-x09.cisco.com>