Re: [IAOC] Badges and blue sheets

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 12 November 2010 05:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1289539957; x=1290144757; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID: Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=ncWcR9vehsbo/aI21mKKfV13R OBUlGSy5F+nus/L/Og=; b=ml7Q69YcAHkFzkTYz21FhmWFBQApqCxiyafHy6U2Q cicnXBh1t02OcglF36EEMfXCxaefuk7+0BmeM5Yhd9+sZxJsrS0Tah3B2VKhOnLC 0k+mhTgf6GDOrHMFWzNnXAZRpYwlAw8D4Td0iri6MvhKCOs/QXjFCP440MEDnyTl Qc=