RE: [CCAMP] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-05

"Yemin (Amy)" <amy.yemin@huawei.com> Fri, 18 May 2018 01:55 UTC

From: "Yemin (Amy)" <amy.yemin@huawei.com>
To: "Yemin (Amy)" <amy.yemin@huawei.com>, Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@huawei.com>, "gen-art@ietf.org" <gen-art@ietf.org>
CC: "draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework.all@ietf.org>, "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>, "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: [CCAMP] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-05
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 01:55:08 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.169.30.234]

Hi Linda,

We updated the draft, https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework/ .
The following text is added to address your first comments:

1.       Add "It's important to report the effective bandwidth of a radio link since it can be configured to dynamically adjust the modulation based on the current signal conditions." at the end of section 4.3.1. Actual status and performance of a radio link interface.

2.       Add "It's important to report signal degradation of the radio link." at the end of section 4.5.2 Alarm management.
Your rest comments are also addressed in the latest version.

BR,
Amy