Re: Non routable IPv6 registry proposal

Nico Schottelius <nico.schottelius@ungleich.ch> Thu, 11 March 2021 10:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=ungleich.ch; s=mail; t=1615458153; bh=xUKFlNP5clMcfROoCaUpcmjn8StXjriuiHMgQz/jxxg=; h=References:From:To:Cc:Subject:In-reply-to:Date:From; b=EdIF5bzhvcCOe7dvLVYWJzUbG31nV1hOzy+GvwN1kovQjbpnPZ51/d5fahO+Pdt/p DAdLftXZzICFtuJnAc5z2qZ5y9Kzjhbf1jnJsYkj3GjoVfx6ybSbZ2kin/p5DtctUD bT2sH78eGazx0iDO+GyG82z3j44vyeQnJGiKqesFhnJM6pH+NbkF46uBeCYHNi/DW2 y7JK0OgYPFzojU/lktw4AwoaAvseJvb/oTDlWt59Olqo7DJRc0zlPHacs7UkedLcde RKBYdrSiH+jHlgjzmBiYVyKRPOSMyCgZY0JDQeiOfnVsPkM+8YorXUJDK/vjKyp978 FbQuvlyHFX3jw==