Re: Interim step on meetings site feedback for sites currently under active consideration

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Thu, 21 April 2016 16:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1461256850; bh=8OUAeLvOsEoC3jOMTbw3TYHo3j9/xReRlRp2vIdKGO0=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=mOA6x8cSCYrkaTgGzhmMjiSycnvdWpuiPe/jDwttdeuptD0SHcrV5buyf+0gA9T1dxclPTIagPL60l8cNUCIb/agaJ07WicF7sYtSRw2j+IpRT6ddWTiuHLRLt0R5IAiqCpyrAkSurgTTmBXYknmQyJtxXABkx/nAb94et0EwXYW/rmSLuLVhE/+qYUKgJ3PecxUNC3ZUULHtpQMGcwWFM2A5B2JhIFvX1L1Gv457H5wR2q1JwN72SYhqTm3BDK3i5fbtu7g3nDYEzlObtgOFVHhEqrcvQFPD4sJQpMOZ/oq5MZsKC8EoxDxdOJERQvK/23Z6gmkwUKqn7WdQCovmw==
X-YMail-OSG: NBxI_UIVM1nSl2aSJsk51E3OexR0QqI0vE21Xtl2B9JXCVG7jVGLa8Pb5NGL2xG YLVKPAzKmZ4WNnj_iMLoSG16UXrHrzUt2eqnEjH.KhvED.BRz.ylQFRlUgu5ZSEk1jPh46EOHe1g .ayCDB1L2nVdTBlilcnfMW7bXAaAH0KHpPzccTAKJKMM5bSqzPVKCekBzZ0M0kbd09ZExa4i6HNL ipAU6TDTIOmG_oD3d8FrtziAZEjw3lw1db6TeX7yp.PgXKKfVF7jQ_CJtxtszxj4jq0eVi73cZ9V NhPv0Qzw7soL6qIbI4aL60GulgoFdspAkZFiEBomwWAxxEWu2hxp9zeQ2ygBBVdf7QswUiAZwlrv 7fKKBPlYnl_5uoL2jCBp_B4Nn5Hl9emqr2tFW0HH538mOVbjqDAQzfG5Ry02eY8b9_SCMF7NFxNz cMXSE5r0DFFiMQGQQbH1xF3wkhma3Z7inXY6IWRWAF0pGKteFAvbarXKkkh556_XuIUsYlYihdUN X1WpSz4f4c60nVc7y