RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements-05.txt> (Requirements for Subscription to YANG Datastores) to Proposed Standard

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Wed, 27 April 2016 18:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5339; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1461780938; x=1462990538; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=9zb8fqFdWasHXMPJNGg5i6lMOxQi+vSaCkoUz5BnaFA=; b=JpkrT1Tk/y0i+0jj6gCKGserKNSJr1UHV8qbfoCLnp4JUA+rUWm/zaL/ RLnuRxaCasMleOdteiW8+1+W/qnK8iVcLKf7pZvLIHGAGsYc0Fwa/n42x n2CmfMqfVLacFYCY1iH6OdWAK/uuD8yO0+e82+Y/b+Qu2s4UDFatLUEwX c=;