Re: [http-auth] Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-05.txt> (The 'Basic' HTTP Authentication Scheme) to Proposed Standard

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Fri, 06 February 2015 15:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1423236238; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=ERu9BNvC7HpB0NGmvsKvh6gQa/rBDawS2YTLQj6CkHY=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=oTi7L9+Kx6mF7LWxkyXvqS7DNBDKbTZ7v3LGldnzV+1HGp/Rfsjv9eVUW6c7ouEo9GLJIV AGskwUXEbOXpVsDI1XNB7xrJck6K0583N5FRhThumtickVrYthtJL7cwJSkCDYSb1yw8VQ mq3/hKa++HdeZnvBsnk9Rc9mvqO7lm4=;