Re: Security for various IETF services

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Sat, 05 April 2014 17:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=4i7mNTbc6ovtyGMwOTeZSwfHepNq/qkNh4c4+2FpxNU=; b=c+6oKxatdUngkFhDlYIwk5BpAXErTYHCV/45F00EtarO85sibx6BRnTZFzocCbbdgE GHBbvYdzU2Wi8GdhupWpCPCOyGYR4xZ6X4N0YBUedPvCz1wrmbcQqJmnMMJApuvb3niQ Mp/vTjJpsT3QRYgRhg7NZ/qlR95zEwyCRAauhrJPftApGpGy4JEhe53uR6RJlLu5Hn8E xvR3hVOr3P9yBsnKDd0KRRPNovmhWA4EFp01VcbRxmejx+UXDst7kOmrD1SkuP3FHt1k SdEWt2eC7eSfQuKjOf5UdrtQEGjIWQCejYmrLPPHVv0RnrfayE6goBchtL1nRsXJJIUy yUsw==