Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com> Mon, 23 April 2012 04:41 UTC

Subject: Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets
From: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 00:41:49 -0400
To: Tobias Gondrom <tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org>
Cc: ietf@ietf.org

Hi Tobias.

I would like to make them available as part of the proceedings so that anyone can find them and view them.  This _may_ reduce subpoenas for the blue sheets in the future.

Many people have expressed similar thoughts about the RFID experiment.  Last time we investigated a system for IETF meetings, it was quite expensive.  I'll ask again to see if this has changed.

Russ