Re: License File for Open Source Repositories

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Fri, 23 December 2016 20:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Vh3KYY0kXKpfhHAjN1cPDYKa9dluQ5GF5vI97Q2JtC0=; b=qKbTVTMc7RiFs2o2A5yF/Lnp/catKgau2FVsjuUlpIlYMBKRPsJRATUhgegaLeB9jJ B9ekJCwOIOYLBWbFr3UusObYV/8eoYLAgBEA4O2WCFb+klJFQULNT53mhVmxuwP6EgbI sagsjfCBkzDgT3Nh8nvpq4KizstuGhLCeXkqrEh2H8EHyEhoZY/MtOeIXAj1h6drciSQ MdatJSlascS3u2+iVDUcLn4vv1HBTRKi2YFToRsX4PrOB0M/OOuHnLk1yxf3NIt5Dpfa wdOwpSz8ZKBywg5v0gc4bIwttvNUBE0zTj7WgcQiVtDH3VmobBU6vQTpRgLIjttf8C77 sXiw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Vh3KYY0kXKpfhHAjN1cPDYKa9dluQ5GF5vI97Q2JtC0=; b=hAP35xPj3SgNurrC4HFQi+0I+KsYG5XYFjM4rYD40l7vc2gDe7P0I7yojv1W4DRjhI H+UjAud7TzC9G+jtn9InIaE6hZBYdfD2LwCkP2coYYQekPiIVxgOIQNL1iOhzg24dbO6 aaf2lXDA5ILd8LFr2Fc6HREEVhUAaN/OpFj4Fo2MM3IyyKUW8Gyqg4c6qb/4a5YyUnET eBu2Zme4ilwmxowo7QWSOmsnEPDcZIlpZf7BBSCLIj7k21AiKSoObkbeOjv7gd/Mav2+ RxeZdapHJ+TD1A+hqXLJUdIevV4kn55e85UwqG+1Yp8Ru6wU5kaOKmnhvW63Hx+BoQfv 5fFg==