Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-08.txt>(Initial Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) AuthenticationScheme Registrations) to Informational RFC

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 25 October 2013 09:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=WnoxSpw3UYwc9yWkqQGQOgeCX4DYMuaAL4SrpIZo7EE=; b=VhBB8RHiKulTk+wsHZ1NoDPb4spYMCwJ45EW7/7xADGQuDyfn0B72hCHUenDWPKazB 2gLWf931Y8a1QNcjpQAiZrBBl2LWAZ/NRwB+TLVrridzPBm04rngKndI+3b+w7q7EEsA wZdlOWnTGcfTzEGN5SszNLkrnSEEDNJzWz+mNftuXsqm3jHmK1MZlttyyRmcsVanwfrN QHjrmbgqX0J12XOFY9sF/UAGYOI/nhte+uQsMtwX+wD3fOo5LLr0wwt51XxXrxHBp9gP oYgsiT0NHktYJl+FWoMA2O2iE7lMdKm2IgnBdGMBH64nHhRIhwc/fpLrBNU1TEykuVqw cI+Q==