Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 100, Singapore -- proposed path forward and request for input

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Sun, 22 May 2016 15:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10198; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1463930351; x=1465139951; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=vmSG61uBPo1hGYSYTGAKVCP41MbOzRe7fkX87q/uGpU=; b=KW8e9Af5WZwfdTDvdbXdKladnkdwkAAAgLWy7FGGg3+c3DxD28lPXMvH JHmyKoZ28mIzTBWL48TAoazAF1pQ1tMpxXqOoutaZuDuPS8o1Vk3QoZhv hIMRovXgjcbfr+jRiAC0OvtYp18NAnA6w4DFrtHQErOVXQJpm+e9tV2Oq U=;