Re: why exactly is HRPC for, was Diversity and offensive terminology in RFCs

Lloyd Wood <lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk> Fri, 21 September 2018 11:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1537527744; bh=O8Yq3xw60mQxQeAKHUlNqReMdTkl5YpCYtdKXT4cgDM=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=c3UA4fGvaBOnabg2goEcrA6Z9VafzWNjd9eErRZc8ZszHffDQyzFqOf7QsxryGbAoDPzbU8p8k8b87XLMq3aI7HboynaO5/Y/BVZJzNRCaxAn/sS05mAtOgfd+LxmNz/3I+UiQu5UbjMwZO2d7XykDU9W5XdMqZ+AYMxEAKvu5+3g1V9o9tEr3JNnkRmyWkah4pmZeoxYwyL40QCUlvRLg3rwJrNe1syRWba0XlIR1rnxlhS0lQ/zuHWbcGLpsQU+ljK9s9mkkp7VFQ5NxPdzh1uIFVyv+dfik/jJ8/VyTnACQpHYDOFPpBIxUpALwdNSgX79G6gH4L7cz5+7Bc8RA==
X-YMail-OSG: FxmbLIcVM1mzY.b62jN1jp0LCuNjHlpApNQZcO4F9uWVrytXrBrJXfAoWaeEWao FOt_XPiBx6dTIpHS5xwS2he4JrrQS8TSo6f.b5XJbIuTB4IMy2fXQSwQcZUumYG1ZlyHSb51Bmgm gcOVIgeeBJ8zMnwvRwXXwjZ2unsTGXsv2FbfuphDsKDEVBd4UT6krth3be1WF0vEYDel8kB5K1ct YT7ifBn0Mj2JKAc4q6mjTDqa00e5b22766hYbpsRd4ABq7sOJ6FjIhRrtoj0XlH4HB6ZEQb8QP3b yePhRupA56FZzytP8pfR3laHPrLV7AZm7n8wW8kGa6ny2DpPjUHfCeKwqGrjJK3eFgt.LsZmQNN3 p9P4D34dtvAvn8uN1M_0JHICWBRvhGSuS7jt8l9WgBhvRPQIjAYRKSpTAypKKt8hR2Ya1Rmw1qpw mFAfHlOG7t7.JAMND_PWXMEfqbIjt_SsIYrgTp4x6ZD5uHb9azzwD1ZBwQpCieUCibS1U_9dzk.9 5uv2ANG2_5Kjqj1zZ01mMcS5H8wxKd4HQxOZ9fXL1ldMPMs_KN3Kn4e62px.daCx.ozxafztsVm6 Rm3QLSQ4xiCCMC7L5YrVtM_cU2EbMoBjwHJRE2BQO8AJMvb3czZvWu6qUW7ZkfPn0YdMEzJd2BIi KdlgVzQr7bsOhmkvDjJQu0ocUre9s4wTQ0..eIbB6somtEADKYQKr0DJyzzZtL.zPMeTk0jgmlHb vL6_s2IBHHrK1z19ox_E2gpbX90Tp6ZebR8Qz7fSp9lZIMWkuoHy2GkN2qHWXKeKkSXWMqEwIxww Jx1GIWN8H03tD0ex9U1WX2xbOTw0A6SLwPB9xL4iQE5XqYkFZnf6WO8XY7cD9tV89qb1EoqcosiX atBukucECk1OwaiQxxcxqiMXDWHcHPNy0vDfeneGE0KSmV.gMprmOwhLbzebe9UhRcempX1P2xSW Nzc8DDL6YW6W2YL6xTq0DKZKRhWVxzcxyYV6qohiCvJlvxn.81gLAFYk-