Re: Dispute process (Was: Resignation request)

Nico Williams <nico@cryptonector.com> Tue, 10 March 2020 23:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=cryptonector.com; h=date :from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references:mime-version :content-type:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; s= cryptonector.com; bh=JEhsuFj970BvaBa4uRfpXzaxLU4=; b=iryHZR6lmFE jpN3XrBDpkgpnjWS0fW9hn/gvrjxZ/URSfLMAzBEAaEFU0Km7G8kDJX8wqy3vofk quaPNI/uO+ntKJXmNu2n10rRzx4coNWHspRVur+0BBO9WCRPAAIXtK32yNrMXXmz hUeauS3NEwoDuZgm0YZqljG8Z+lL0BKs=