Re: "why I quit writing internet standards"

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Mon, 14 April 2014 17:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=8KS6fnybB9Ye44bwNBd5+nt9+7p4hmJo1Ks4ZVRgZVg=; b=02+g1Ta3ydakU6e1j9NUFFh8m4+EIZhBxaos4GplSl2cHNd0T9bGooe3CxPDVu+DMc kxigutSRqWnDNSGR2O7Imve+2J0gMviqNYrh3xNzGkUDFu1xELMGA8BEsyT86/YNTp5+ aNcoR04Ec1BYotjdQp5UuW4aaFIzrVg6BI/+YPeIYr4B3hlsRD7Zv1pr7FP5sraTFGav qVlPrPFYib/2IdnXg/RwdaWJKLSYJRsQx1KxrmJFnPvY28PuD6i78xMfg9nnPmWTeSQ3 rMPBaHljWnhYX7PgFmSQn6sHQDvPcPBC75DHuIHI5w1qOnmMoeiVauBbCe59dXH8dw1m kfOA==