Re: Agenda experiment for IETF 103 in November in Bangkok

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 16 May 2018 18:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h= content-type:date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version :references:subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s= fm3; bh=8fOTBjUmIlJ+4rrv3dVkVxmsXf2d6PyNN7TuiRfr964=; b=uUwHbiL9 bh4uyLRjr7X1F1cpShaGsRXXwF30gzWe9FcYOE0aBRf8Dfw21DVHYyTbHdHH9yyZ fZz6sAtBUF2aH2vXJMtJEtXkTy4B9MSfFlyvEo7rb3u8lJO9/9EJMvEZkYoWPb38 Y+ZqntPjJ489nIL3uY0boIUKN9LCkGMfus9DekQ2npSKsefF45mOwt+EKGwTcxba l33aNzu61UGhF9rFxyWuWGDwopmHbM9EOial5qrLd8iOiv0Q9EK3HxLu2F+8m0GR Drdl1A8RKtvsiEL2osZ7EVvp6IfsdechoB3eCEGMlGe5e6G4V6pc4I+8B/hqcBjU Nq9eCF8h8VKHQw==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm2; bh=8fOTBjUmIlJ+4rrv3dVkVxmsXf2d6 PyNN7TuiRfr964=; b=nvcqp0UmDMT9aIm1E/h9a4SJS38JsIYTUlJw2f9agSbE6 9pMxtHFlcCZ0JJP5NyU1pJZUHD7dbXO09gQB/L/yPZNnRndVWTQZvRV2qUrRx7qn 7dhZQinrWL0/cuiNLu+qb48h8188l98tdi1vGSQKZ5RLrLWmARuFWCUFSUkQb5Xv 1gf6aaPxh7JK2LRV4NwzwITCtjepaivPJtItTcIYQagLHmtj9mnziIpm7D2VLK0h VClF1KxFL8UxIx1BJQ3k+IimpvXtW2iyn90crpgKf8MntZ8/iGR3kbUWmncodQgy 5iseK6SI16pPie5SAetYQDbMnQ+OlXSNj3FIH73bQ==