Re: Updating BCP 10 -- NomCom ELEGIBILITY

Mary Barnes <mary.h.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 13 February 2015 15:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=9vuriwKcBwoQn3i8Yu2tKAZGSe0Fzfi52ssHHAyi78g=; b=i4KRt3dcc5q3znTHI40U5iQn2TKWw0PGunWhyfIOxHBzAKpxe5Tfk1KmyvcwNTSb8i f1jHE58znrCxrI0OGojWqueCdMiauatzJt9nt9XlLxm/GL7+0acjQ2DvxSBjq+AgLb6B S6qX0ztDL3xu8E1vC8bWKhy3jijIrOQ/WhHwpV0swFKIcsEk5HxlMxKzQ4WL8Da2QhAY TjyKbDvQqleHUMuXHx2o2bGVryTg9x6aQdUmxXkMKOlYdIotq1US7afIxs3DUMzNOpyZ NpXn3AuUA3Frhy3Y0FMturnT12/AlMlY4Jo0fuZy5NknAliHeABKsOlHSSM10RYBoEVh x9Mg==
References: <CAL0qLwZk=k-CWLte_ChK9f1kzLwMOTRyi7AwFa8fLjBsextBcA@mail.gmail.com> <9772.1420830216@sandelman.ca> <CAL0qLwZatYW2e4Wk6GXB2U26fsCn8BV2qt-07kHBugiq34zrcQ@mail.gmail.com> <6025.1423672358@sandelman.ca> <CAL0qLwYtE618sA99hgXP-5wk+BYdcXLbiZqd_36OreYQ1LB7hQ@mail.gmail.com> <732CCD31-0F13-472F-9825-C5F5D650C41B@vigilsec.com> <2457EE06-4960-40B5-AF10-2EDFBF18B2B6@nominum.com> <7C601AA4-55C4-43FE-B2FE-1D22BD73F166@vigilsec.com> <54DDAEF2.7020105@gmail.com> <CAKHUCzwbCPqmNM7HbyMdSU2eGnr+Y7yjupo=F1nidcK=Et0rFg@mail.gmail.com> <5E02430D-4D68-4F44-901D-0EBA55F32F00@nominum.com>