Re: License File for Open Source Repositories

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Sun, 25 December 2016 01:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LY0jASLJ+G7fEgc2s2Q5OWeOtIMa1ywRo2Dbh+Qii9E=; b=PF6AiPYITF7haFMrQ1CJeiDlcNRrI8N3DBZYt3BsnKVtURvDULKo0OUG53i5rIz9bV Xe6qPbVXnTHUsX+sEtzJMlzhrQH5KLUakgMG3lplACKSQCHzvRjPuzBmq7ATZ8eWFIrb 5a9ZdgdggYiWpel6YMe3CG6pk7ypyFXN5Bs0yGZofz7WbzxA+M+Glp4Jru0ila4p0Luj MUj+dXrYRzaXBu7N+v9bRJZbgYC0ouhJMPGUjfnnjI1sseuU+kGV3GP+RiCmfLKOBDyD Db88Ce1amb7xU/5H1hlcdFSwtLHVM2w1gMVdLJLU7q+NHsQoR0NHcvg9sW3xrXmYwGEe FuQg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LY0jASLJ+G7fEgc2s2Q5OWeOtIMa1ywRo2Dbh+Qii9E=; b=HuoaDSVPEkpna4IuxNadYuIX9HOMF0JlSGaV9m0gI21EficvSptqnc+hc2syWlS3o9 +sYNm5icjZ7li7uTATO+fD5MxkOSs/RaESNbLoEShZHV8Mr3BEnc0XOZZTmMj8I7HVCK 9/0x9Ay6d+78Zfl+PA6qxbTiTpY0JkKtIzwuSGfiJKzX0Xh8GAR3gdftexwz1+I/8PuV Bzi8eRryL00tBEVDdRgII1P1842HwIecahDBHIvicgyIy3BR8jAIVOJzj2FgDtUFkg8/ aCXhFgi7G6V+tlLsAdJvc7fHmGXXyKQ/hL3znt/5dn/E86W0YSyAOtHSdMTB8HnLDLo1 PIQw==