Re: New Version Notification for draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-01.txt

Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com> Fri, 17 August 2012 14:21 UTC

Subject: Re: New Version Notification for draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-01.txt
From: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:21:28 -0400
To: Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>, S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@elandsys.com>
Cc: IETF discussion list <ietf@ietf.org>

The document says:

 	   o  Bullet 15 is replaced by these two bullets:

 	      15.1.  Members of the Internet Society Board of Trustees and
 	           sitting members of the IAB, the IESG, and the IAOC, including
 	           members in ex-officio positions, and not including liaisons,
 	           may not volunteer to serve as voting members of the
 	           nominating committee.

I find "liaison" confusing here.  You mean liaisons to the IESG, IAB, and IAOC.  You do not mean liaisons to the NomCom.

Russ