RE: Cluster Addressing and CIDR

"Vaudreuil, Greg M (Greg)" <gregv@lucent.com> Mon, 13 January 2003 17:56 UTC

From: "Vaudreuil, Greg M (Greg)" <gregv@lucent.com>
To: Bob Braden <braden@ISI.EDU>, ietf@ietf.org, internet-history@postel.org, jnc@ginger.lcs.mit.edu
Cc: roki@cosy.sbg.ac.at
Subject: RE: Cluster Addressing and CIDR
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:50:45 -0600
Sender: owner-ietf@ietf.org

I don't recall that any of the ID's from the Public Data Networks working group were published as RFC's.  There are references to the PDN drafts in old proceedings... back when we included the list of current ID's in each issue!! I have a reference in a copy of the FIfteenth IETF - Hawaii (October 31st, 1989 to:

"Internet Cluster Addressing Scheme", by Carl-Herbert Rokitanski/Fern Uni-Hagen, August 1989 <draft-ietf-pdn-clusterscheme-00.txt>

"Application of the Cluster Addressing Scheme to X.25 Public Data Networks and Worldwide Internet Network Reachability Information Exchange", by Carl-Herbert Rokitanski/Fern Uni-Hagen, August 1989, <draft-ietf-pen=pdncluster-00.txt>

"Assignment/Reservation of Internet Network Numbers for the PDN-Cluster", by Carl-Herbert Rokitanski/Fern Uni-Hagen, July 1989, <draft-ietf-pdn-pdnclusternetassignm-00.txt>

I guess there may be some old ID archives around that may have these documents.

Wondering why I still have old paper proceedings in my office,

Greg V.