Re: Thoughts from IETF-92

Christian de Larrinaga <cdel@firsthand.net> Tue, 31 March 2015 11:42 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=firsthand.net; b=DB5Qs6CM2yb5PL2x1Ov6B8VFR1Jc+AsHDXaKGi7q5uCxtk6GLdJL2ut2JcCGZtz69L8Hi56K5YXfhOqnjaLIdHG7ec/iCc1Q0AnSsEwyUkZQXIOtegvT4/al+Db4H7gU; h=X-No-Relay:X-No-Relay:X-No-Relay:X-No-Relay:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:X-Enigmail-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;