Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-16.txt> (Hypertext Transfer Protocol version 2) to Proposed Standard

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Sat, 03 January 2015 16:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5317; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1420304034; x=1421513634; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=B8QwSXrfNw5PlcpwrL26kjLosSeDr7SGOGWQn+M4jQ4=; b=QGojyTo9IjHChBMPHLa0KsRdyxK5XjRbhN6f0FXmwDoWTQP1J/65FnV6 zZZTuJTDgWTeR8TfaQSd0eNRHz669n5dYL7bVqo6+H/miLFFN9/Qg/prh Rp9tQralGRDMLBTkilfu75+RWHFg87FB6QEfjzWMMyVz80llMxeMX/+zH k=;