Re: The Next Generation

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 11 September 2019 20:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=r12bUp2buVTIKeP2Fy4NnDh6ZxLTB85R8/KYStR+Y9Q=; b=0N6JPbvmuQStNqpSYm4mjiPQ0skCfyMgEXnfGd8deaZvplYJAhMwa2KiM6mrVZ+Gt7 fNJXMM91ql6ungYtSKCQTilQ80UwLPTYUcjOA/wGsjatsy0qZhP9SVnyolWZX6mIEqHN wL/p2Fd5WOZScptsOzRbH79nslmdIRRjyZW+VyzjcT8goGwzRlXcV9AMCh0gbpuUGJMx pd0d1DDetPBjThhDL5xPo0FgnbcxubxL6AsMY04/LeBbgcNMw/rUvCsXewTOO8cJeSSN B6Ae1joL+8wVTE6zMbLoDxjmDqw8mfsdgGMydTHGhptqFURFa8gYpLYI/vkS2jpXPmH5 2r6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=r12bUp2buVTIKeP2Fy4NnDh6ZxLTB85R8/KYStR+Y9Q=; b=YY/7JoW/l64eWANaIQEER1OFAl9r+SpmCmY8hb01iZ2JcBnc5rRbtUXos5iBWJIjms WtTVMfO7PhRxIkPX/OsvfopR9f4PfKd2XVDL+7hRTQs8A5dyKI0OFPoNAuOPYUQCPqyt pHkV+1Ze7g+e3cacpHir+rd0FPzsuZSdplKsPj3D3W2guVyq9cyqVoNsYFrMzvK41SAe DElNdmiVkTWk2VLSJRJ+pCgq0d34P8Zwg6iU9lLQHwWvvKxGVl0qEQeCyPAflZ+4YKgz wY3lmfQBw5s6Ta/sVeMi0RBV7NRI7SrWE3/MSzs6hCSZRHw4Ks15s/yWx3qDuD1WKgP8 XLrg==