RSE Bid Process

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 03 July 2019 19:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=By75pvvXZBDnFFbAJEGYxHpDyZo1TUxqL9gjzA1pw/E=; b=Vouoo6bgHvGnwPLYeD97fHC3osZjKxhmHuxj4Scr6HyQfS+wYGsZzlEctiVvHJipzc n1OR7Upn2tffOhZ6mi5dQGptaqJAVtCsE5/uM9j1LcDIS7g58ihV7tKQ50X4FSCbruDp JUWOnb+jR9cIWOUc6Hez8tSOKT8Neu+sHQdOeQnJlQWf8RGwqUeZBLjccTYhvnX9bXBv X9582beM4fEj/JiksIakQ9LoJnBnJ+Kos4IeIDw5i+xqpevhQtYidxvG/aAnKi9vySRW ICkfrodwtBLduq8DVBiip2M8U/ywx/gSmHSEgRy6HN7ABg17uUL0GN0mrFVNk954OAU7 Xo2g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=By75pvvXZBDnFFbAJEGYxHpDyZo1TUxqL9gjzA1pw/E=; b=cMK+HJZcBD7cEPEDM/aOZehGqJ3vw/rippcJBNxWJBCitthEyj0jw50hPbzy4y25gw nY3TX+4FMVOM0s8PmFm1+Q0TP1SWaWqRMhpFmfBUQwMAESIcZ3wShmhtwTv1qyvIFv4X owpHDjS04yymW2OqBoYJWVogisANTmhmggf/4qmEromZkCjA7nNkPnhGRvDKqgZaOv1F LfrJTKaXPRo12KwwmgT6R8PGFaMN+wcoZs/PGM9C4yKg/fwM78f7YEJ6hLc3AYYVD3zx K6qsO4GmAXNU29uQGXVyODe+YUKtVVBcO1QTnPLjkTkxodZwSOWKMVPeQznicu2DE+vD VDfA==