Re: Appeal against IESG blocking DISCUSS on draft-klensin-rfc2821bis

Dave Cridland <dave@cridland.net> Mon, 23 June 2008 10:50 UTC

Subject: Re: Appeal against IESG blocking DISCUSS on draft-klensin-rfc2821bis
References: <8832006D4D21836CBE6DB469@klensin-asus.vbn.inter-touch.net> <485590E2.3080107@gmail.com> <p06250116c47c330c7dd0@[75.145.176.242]> <4856DE3A.3090804@gmail.com> <C122F91B-59B0-49AC-ABBC-6752217C4E47@NOKIA.COM> <20080619024147.9146C3A6938@core3.amsl.com> <485A353B.30403@dcrocker.net> <20080619175645.0CA443A68C2@core3.amsl.com> <p06240601c480518c107f@[10.0.1.196]> <20080620182310.700613A6807@core3.amsl.com>