Re: SMTP RFC: "MUST NOT" change or delete Received header

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sun, 30 March 2014 21:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=YfOe3cGhn9fmMZq01eNZJV6tyIZb4fKQe4imVjdDdPU=; b=JQvcLgvc2AxHtDzjXlgrA5UVNgV9sWlRrfysqlmIPlvI/vPVzpwPwaqADVd/6ooBdu zRQ6EEEMT4djYLs20OMU5BIpdJAoqlJxVC+34EdM/VjqVtrXdSwoL57SpFdKEyCwUtMN lOzElQU2dNkRh0+LnGAavziDbQ2XpnuxFIn++icoHz4ohm7TGIXbGTbuseAk1F1TAwGi SuZI3WjHODf8A6Gdlt3QxlU0t4XB8+6Q+5KbWIjJPYQ4aVuOjnB39bgifbAEyTohqlWW pEKJQJlcqLBviFz2J0Mlm8o899+D3LHYY7b1My3oGdMomoeruJVwnLbjU1vQ1afBlN6x XcWQ==