Re: DMARC from the perspective of the listadmin of a bunch of SMALL community lists

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Sat, 19 April 2014 19:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=5310; t=1397934961; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=rzqhqMm epocj0zYIGLQi4XtcV1d3n/wO1F9J6BdBz2w=; b=cHuNh6w/w+lknAAWdt9ZBEa 0BOiQA38uZ1ClIhRROYKnKkawbMiD1+/DpyVlpeDSMPlKM4kBS7mHNsUQIIThw6m 9rGdcsitbtxDxaTPHj2lhBIsTjqwUZjmHDY4+01W5esoHDm+2298yMExz2fjZdgz qgCiRRYccma0y7gXFUZA=