RE: first steps (was The other parts of the report...)

graham.travers@bt.com Tue, 14 September 2004 08:17 UTC

From: graham.travers@bt.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:59:42 +0100
To: john-ietf@jck.com, harald@alvestrand.no, sob@harvard.edu, ietf@ietf.org
Subject: RE: first steps (was The other parts of the report...)
Sender: ietf-bounces@ietf.org

Perhaps it hasn't been said because it's obvious: operationally, if you ensure *simultaneous* placing and renewal of all the contracts for functional components, people have the opportunity to bid for as many functional components as they can handle.

	Regards,

	Graham Travers

	International Standards Manager
	BT Group

	e-mail:   graham.travers@bt.com
	tel:      +44(0) 1359 235086
	mobile:   +44(0) 7808 502536
      HWB279, PO Box 200,London, N18 1ZF, UK

BT Group plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England and Wales no. 4190816 This electronic message contains information from BT Group plc which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above) immediately. Activity and use of the BT Group plc E-mail system is monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful business purposes.