Re: new RRTYPEs, was DNSSEC architecture vs reality

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Thu, 15 April 2021 14:34 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jJiRMQibnBTCMCva63IplvNN+N+bW4TwkMpH+8bxJt4=; b=bVg40WYy+pcb/KLgUhFCvvvtWYWxhFSopMIYWv/id/BXeODDYFMgd7mFY8deafRErn o6FgV17uH+BajcnhmhzC21DcPnfanrKy4+ymtpF8o4Vn0srDngBkALrmBacNApp4z0Cv rpABgwF5iZVh9lFH1aEieuLC/bhv8Kvb0kawIklkKM54pkiHbkd8kno63tgkxlKBL0v3 glIvh6ATMUw+Zj8OYnnf8LXnVCL5miIAA5hoQ2/nuuXbjT0XsR71iYu93iLiKvhgJGbk jeHSb8yTXLcN6D39MdPwB6vJhfDgz7UXP1ZFuPrmYMPyFQjBSvWc2GxU7GPVjstrZIDR seLg==