Re: Last Call: <draft-bonica-special-purpose-03.txt> (Special-Purpose Address Registries) to Best Current Practice

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Thu, 29 November 2012 23:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1354231553; x=1385767553; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/+06sti7ruklQd2CR8wHdVz8bw7OZMTJoI+XK7mEaII=; b=r9/9E32OWJZZWS7ooHqa5baZFF6K98t/0igWYYvTVvQjghTlPj5zAyeu OOFPaFK8gb3ihOH51CdEuoVaiPw/H0WX+xfYSDyqfwly2aKRxLi2z3hSN g30zdW30RZ4Q0UlrA3OBbeJZg0pECXDRrKaZT22qF7/T1x05V3tvAhEAx Y=;