Re: Call for Papers: IAB/ISOC Workshop on Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 31 March 2015 00:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=YP1y8/fb0Ly6h8rZBi06usXWHhm1GLfr6+soSK1mNB4=; b=psa9s6NUgU9bSmBjk81I5So8Wqc1CvlLlOP8fhIBanRo0Svpyo67aN1hTAUyTivEa5 psfRCeutQE/akSwsBdThpJsVZylre+EyqxnQEP7Outz9b7OUPYKhmvb88nsVpUwPLR8g fX4a+A+/L+agxZZNczUKRo/HTtarX9H0t4Ps0pNLoO5nYFCP9ZvKFdc4QkGAgPbL7m3G EiEmT5hlEWIu2y2jYW3zSKljYsWeMdlPrB3jYCdmsPA/lzoNIJPNwcJOs4V9ImrbpScV q3LZR7mBLfjHMu79g+v4qXJN83+u8RRdcWzHCVogO9hYdU48GMy1Wyc8mQQv5AJdUbgC Sa2w==