Re: I-D Action: draft-farrell-ft-01.txt

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Tue, 04 December 2012 02:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=VxDuyKSRd2jBCdwoWXUnoVGrDVETg0J7lCe35wcAW74=; b=a1VF/NRHHiiSFowFNnZ/3oBzO9ywxFTQ4ZHJaSOJEw8nSKKuJDN7WRdnpJStp20S4u 4SN88WZmRjg9sKZA9Kqh1hwkRJt4C0+d+NIdr5zrrVzzOmozjnils/GU+eRjUGqASUiu k6ynby4u+R90wu5uZYQEe7H+9XRTeCXDGummxlDggmLaXKvi2kx9mYRW5orfMn3K4RV4 4Tt0MbWlc2Cgm45PIWNViNHf++kKXXoB9e2Ymj4hqYRyB812SNjP9AKLc66t2AwumsIp e8kdaPJCDI07WvBozekei3wkWyZdHK2oAo/HQpeKOoAt7hQiy4CZ2E7udrMQmZJ4zJYe IZfw==