Re: Appeal against IESG blocking DISCUSS on draft-klensin-rfc2821bis

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 16 June 2008 01:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zxaxb8pMgrhEC+EG7NtvNPnLqavPdXOi/GhrhWfC1DY=; b=F+v3l6bilQibCmjia3Q3VZmHBCb7HDlTiXg6iMarHgixnfpfp4VIwOX6V17OUbUObQ I/ReSrW4l4QbqQoy575HJ06Pufh4DkJko4E34DIzLSi6yrakK/sGkTX1piQU8o2xrMAA jUn1bu6s1EPGycF1PqOPuUjqKoN0580htpRyw=