Re: Last Call: Modern Global Standards Paradigm

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sat, 11 August 2012 16:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ekeBYLI+wqukRrcSAQ5jqd0Raq3oiz6Q2CDwNxAu3Qw=; b=sv02tRIcmRmZIbKW+leaEUxFpkTglDEFHNd8vef9V656isMJ8JkHOSoSdjvGiP4yQd qIgBgj1PEDJ4wDfQ86/21oagDnykCd3QX8cMSlY+OGQ0kpipOCOtmTcnLWyDHLGxzAgn ReJ2d/T+J40QBzeDKqCeZANhPry7VNRBwaQZCW0kDxiSgUvCZIJT9I74iQY8hezmAigS xg6o8kPBDq6AG6JJ7nfxNsLOGKL1ZCFWbgO2n7DoNvTky939xK7wi0+6RDOnd0xGehPd OQKiA2M5z1XrMXbPCl/ntap3Ux9VqbNYal0TJ4msomz4VEd1ThZeOpxATW/0U+INTbG8 E/1w==