Re: Last Call: <draft-dawkins-iesg-one-or-more-04.txt> (Increasing the Number of Area Directors in an IETF Area) to Best Current Practice

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 18 December 2014 22:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=mlPERHZXwNFpSmv6Z7Jm9ea9atjz/NU7ewXGSEPGoko=; b=oTZ5eEMsh8xCi9VmP5LciJgMI9cI0NebXULXwc3ffCsFCvFXroc9O+Qfh3EoowJCW9 TXWVpcgHTZr2t8TYCZda5Kvi2peMcyUOw2g9wMPJ+KDeMDcW7hLMbFLiNRcs/gSPz7tI ywcnm2zu0ob+pdLhx+h1X3+p/QpYxjnmYlwrA4tp2TlCTNviJQyqXK+9ASfCCty3EZnz mXS7pp+Lx41I8E8HIb3Pm33SkG0dVkH8QGdMcGWRAMmRnOX+4zefacI1vC+RCVmqcSxw UjwkrxCspPIXSx5uwUWKXhpxo11aznYnipn/mQ1thRHEWOAgBiKsGQaYkjaPj1Min/jp umOw==