Re: HTML for email

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Tue, 02 March 2021 17:07 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/QOPBW/sRxFqjBHg4BGnjES+ZPbXkabsOFJjch6KLgA=; b=XOR5QZA2AS59j1kC6EPqVV2yJxNlgK1cjppmqi6npciSAaUojmaYCvumW49LDEcYyZ g9h7Ktb91aKYP6vMpjn7QVg2I62xcGWwQy+AJFXUjKvoFhJ2KmdjpD84DcXVnC0Vs2y3 2yZnwNaH5l1DAwfmPI6etG7wiWa2mtnzv8Ov9LGLsX7528EW8NvwyFL1M10IQHCl+Gn1 yNcwnmxIkKR8ieo0gTmWoWHjh5bUYhyaLDEhjWb2Fq0eifgHarRxhcKJNnUWhNKQnG0z LIUm6jMYT8cgd2Fpggz5PeZ0Kmcy+1O24vXS4YWqZ9TnhuuoPZRHLAA4/wC6jM+1SU4K ISFg==