Re: IAB and INT Area Workshop on "Interconnecting Smart Objects with the Internet"

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Tue, 11 January 2011 15:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=4ZLW0xdYmyMb2jDbtT3Rw0vfsExGC3Yp608J4UWE5ws=; b=iz+ybcyaFow/h7M+8iXZwrFyBH+S0zj1p+QGu1q0ywCL+2ANV6svCY6TpAK9tdVPoS tv+oaRouwFatPDHFxlbA90+6kquYZYkw/dliWiT34YX77kVY77M3+4tAnuKnXFRnTr4B 864JQHv/ZbGECbsZwYbs+WP74akgwO0UekV4k=