Re: [IAB] IETF88 Technical Plenary hums

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Wed, 06 November 2013 22:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2065; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1383775608; x=1384985208; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TmiR7rTryOTRaUvvoTjIiG4wAUnLqcskZKDief19tfM=; b=bwLUCkCpXUaocf8JgYlhVtd4qISmSAaTTe+/qz9GmqELLlV5cumg8jrB r7chwouV0WrS6zihBoisaZ/vkJgmzIoaMuTW4+gyQFSNGMvOlOLQ+fbiE dPQInXTfKgLb+KTugVCGGT8cHgPx5VRCihowUBgdjOQ+LWazIEOTuTwD2 8=;