Re: When to adopt a draft as a WG doc (was RE: "IETF work is done on the mailing lists")

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 30 November 2012 23:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=xQ1Zn4rNllAqLrNllSJw0qmEGoWJ4OYPbxzy34D8iiM=; b=V/IaJGg+pVI+OPdzqPb3Ejjzqi3vo37S3MDWRetULs2MmWUz+Oya2I3ox+2FEp70qv YorVh73Wn5G+Jmg+Cohr0Yw+/G7y44M7xRse2Noe3i1hEGxk0K4AJbkni21LhUH4l1Bk QsKBTlO0l8vMKPF6QBMNxmf1y0eh3N4MpCF3JuxKdB45elX5pysKPYrjtRIx/So9UI4u xOxsSHAWzKcZvB7/2dd3pSCpdnInngg0z1VzNTsHl83MscpdGFeY1HrvmSXbYeWLH4aJ 7N6arb8Dq5u5TI7AZIJs9yJmzv2o2q7HV9mEQKvhObc1xOMhK0sn7CA1C9Ep7nmLNLpT suAw==