Re: Consultation on proposed IETF LLC Community Engagement Policy

Mike StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Fri, 16 October 2020 01:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1602811319; bh=px/pjfPMc1vOaFFktoh4DtUn+OGfoRKEAiws2B7Szg0=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:From:Mime-Version:Subject:Date: Message-Id:To; b=tJb26t4x8u1YAAbpm7VT291RINhvdUzNZO8LigxsNHYMv2UFoE/cN0D526fV25CZl N0cJ71HdvV0iH+VTJ114R0Y1ufszO3nhgVQ2g99CLVCAdQvkf7lRs4Zpdh4y48ZKXp ZukcBMFNBTA+FJaKZ1xvyNgUhpV1FtncTttk3VKIcOlhtGyxPWm42ZQGU13EK4/W2H oObzfGOUCDqu3m9VTQ0NBtrxxXpteMsEb9pdcm6AhMmYiLsuuMOqHF4QZuq4FUVMAf GOwgwwDpfb1TOp/BaYd2Y5sEW4KZDLOZlPrCk2vLTWro0aUrIyKL+OESYaCoy+CJ4L ER1fMsCdCqTHg==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedujedrieeggdegjecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucevohhmtggrshhtqdftvghsihdpqfgfvfdppffquffrtefokffrnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddunecunecujfgurheptgfghfggufffkfhfjgfvofesrgejmherhhdtjeenucfhrhhomhepofhikhgvucfuthflohhhnhhsuceomhhsthhjohhhnhhssegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtqeenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpeffteeifeejvedvgeekfeffgfehhfeukeeigffgfeejteegkeejiedvkedvteevgfenucffohhmrghinhepghhithhhuhgsrdgtohhmnecukfhppedutdekrddvkedrudekledrvdehgeenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhephhgvlhhopegludeiiedrleekrdegiedrudgnpdhinhgvthepuddtkedrvdekrddukeelrddvheegpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepmhhsthhjohhhnhhssegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtpdhrtghpthhtohepihgvthhfsehivghtfhdrohhrgh