Re: [lisp] OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-11

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Thu, 12 February 2015 04:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=pT674uF5d7A1bPwxc9xMC+lNANWuXem4qFTHyjZ8oLI=; b=R/sx3WhcYT0pOi/NzaN0Y2LMD5KSSdd6hGKpZf67WYHrSeflahmD0zPspo+O2CxejP GiJY0fiPJjq4/Z2DUQopbm5icL1RBVt/xc8/3yV85/JsGJWK9Yavi634hUd4qYOHtwFS rIXW1rkXQ+BS/SiibxWvleREueY4PZjF8ClCqxfi9x7b3AfBSlb6Jw5eDSbmw/Ldu75g fsegPFroqsVuw9oJhzAzhwGfKrjybU73Z1mzM1dSJhoflUtX953hKfBLQrjZ8gICPYRx q03iw5I2xgOtapTLg2jafzqLo5Ujui1K2QPLaGhaZnk//4kLTolcC4e7mRaf0K+SVnfp pSig==