Re: Post-Last-Call versions of documents and change logs: suggestion to the IESG

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sat, 25 June 2022 21:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=message-id:date:mime-version:user-agent:subject:content-language:to :cc:references:from:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VcuiWys0vongIb+txxZAWn2aQb6xELR7eVCa6Y5Rm2A=; b=jKDKYmqE/ER35Vde74FxMpLGpbw8QdPwX/xnQfFrwePT+fu1kH1PI0+ome7r2hVtMS EpGTJ2a4ItWS/1BD8843pGRbRUj8l8/C7eHNIa316vcsEJ+tWvvtrxNT3KxldpmRLaVZ a20LPNYc7Jd/wkyleP5E/SEsOMtdZbj9jtyrTXzHQE50iIwfq0RgZ78Z+wdmyIsSupm4 Q8AcSIrJZ/Ri2ec/Dnl5dBfrKFbOmzueWZ9qKzX7Lvwae5BugJxlpmBLLgP9OnHkNYHR v4bbwl29rKLtG5CA/Qf6BzTF2pTnLUxB+L1Zl7DPIDhrELhd9L+D+wh3wsVg2WzD9GUa Ccow==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:mime-version:user-agent:subject :content-language:to:cc:references:from:in-reply-to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=VcuiWys0vongIb+txxZAWn2aQb6xELR7eVCa6Y5Rm2A=; b=lMKaP9ICsdKaejMqaTp5eGEcz2XfZ0nXVVkvLdVeIYczk/522RUROnY5XK2HWs3Tvq wPTsIFd73GIjzRyieqt9hes71fByxMiUAHTB5znaVOz+DUPFbS8LR6j+7/s0FcltZPPv XSm2o9T1ePSJS2nfkY/63DKOD5Sp8ExkdeSv1oRQZgWqp/hKCbYSpQ9Gj76aag5aK0kc 3ecUoY/Dz9aQYogHO2G2EgOD+y/2+8G/oYN5tFLxMbWnz8fiLg7BHltEpN0luh3bdzFe eT7RsbAJjFpG+MdZ/CSzD4ynZY1ZdlQ9Fs+vtVKZDAD42Bi1CvPRzkzeKwrynalMs8zJ 8aJQ==