Re: WCIT outcome?

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sun, 30 December 2012 13:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=HjXVamsnqTF0gYkzZf7FMEnM0BspKJTJzE5eMDWo5nU=; b=Sn+0ks0zEFPpSAWHvIx3tgl7VUaD7/0tgvB9gHha7DT1r6m423yshinp19MM3OAJzu sjVA2+0N4OXD0r2YPzkMtmIbTflaeX8pobAPYzOZ2EVWOO9fmU+uC/067kLexRvKDuWG DTFu+aqzBkGIly5h7Z+mt4LG+dals4t6YcsERcj25KtqhzKtLH8Mt/SxoXXvLX3t663C COxQnVWJCJNz8ftOmHnZak02ImpvdwQEdcpojcqDN7UJyOi0CHR7y9PF3Nlpro2AVHe+ xIzgB5yFQaOXtGuy/dsjnKCX28sFXIe08BSYNxGIAxfSgO2LGTaLhMLHfYlEr4ITp+TE zDCA==