Re: Guidelines for authors and reviewers

SM <sm@resistor.net> Mon, 02 June 2008 02:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1212375452; x=1212461852; bh=HiKJ06BKAOozChnSb8ntm7H2IlwFBdNatkUi nFSxruc=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To: References:Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=B5GCnlKETa058mfkxZn65Z5Ezi AUZX2xq/A/TDvW0AnACcI6ZAublxrfhqadA/0+r6K4/SVTWHBjgAN2YV3eFSbDw/809 CsdfSSHwThk0AshoKKgD3Ptv/UR0PwupaoVolbba8+co0gwNEILzYPADagVaYY9zoYK pCJ2GJ5MWXI=