Re: Diversity of candidates was Re: NomCom 2020 Announcement of Selections

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Mon, 25 January 2021 21:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1611611124; bh=VtQMMIN0GA9CFPGusgjY/yVWrX0QTt2PeVVlwYqczbQ=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=1SNchoVH728sPs3HD+W0JLzh6m5VPs6Vh4Wo2uZHJxPTKJf9zKHu2YakwNbS+csCk rtlkGGmrhnpEVZycAL0F/a8sZtrcbQ7jE4BTdPSJkoCs396Vdn17WWV1PYrkdo+i7o tjMwmGtgAut18qesznsL818zsRL8RmbRiW1inQW3r/YG2waDs+q0kVwSYVWlwIkbG1 VmoMUZF+jhhgDNqcZjKFfrKfEAZSqaFFACSBRHsplW66hgezY2DLAv+urbfslYzS4k fL457ww9kilewddOoOzG040MUQYzlWhylJG1p0caHDFb9k9Rmi7283U7hum4qzt4PQ XEJgvlCMWZRPQ==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduledrvdefgdduheduucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecuvehomhgtrghsthdqtfgvshhipdfqfgfvpdfpqffurfetoffkrfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedtudenucenucfjughrpefuvfhfhffkffgfgggjtgfgsehtkeertddtfeejnecuhfhrohhmpefoihgthhgrvghlucfuthflohhhnhhsuceomhhsthhjohhhnhhssegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtqeenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpeefieevjeehueduvdfhveelgfelffegheejiefhhfevtdekkeelfeehhfejledtgeenucfkphepudefkedrkeekrddvtdegrddukeenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhephhgvlhhopegludelvddrudeikedruddrvdefngdpihhnvghtpedufeekrdekkedrvddtgedrudekpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepmhhsthhjohhhnhhssegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtpdhrtghpthhtohepihgvthhfsehivghtfhdrohhrgh